Bay Cove Human Services offers staff and their families a rich selection of benefit programs designed to meet the needs of its diverse workforce. Bay Cove recognizes the importance that benefit plans play in our everyday lives, and awards staff with competitive, affordable programs meant to enhance the quality of their lives.
Bay Cove’s employee benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. Bay Cove pays for 70% of health insurance costs beginning on the date of hire.
- 403(b) Tax-deferred annuity plan, with employer match
- 3 weeks of vacation annually, with 4 weeks after 3 years of employment, and 5 weeks after 6 years of employment
- 9 sick days annually
- 11 Holidays annually
- 3 Personal Days annually
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefit
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and daycare expenses
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Professional Development and Educational Assistance
For more detailed information on our benefits, please consult our Employee Benefits Guide.