Making a charitable donation is a very personal and thoughtful decision on the part of any donor, and making a legacy gift takes on an added level of importance for both the donor and the recipient organization. As the donor, you are choosing an organization whose values you embrace, whose work you value and which you deem worthy of your special support. By accepting your generosity, Bay Cove Human Services makes a commitment to fulfill your wishes and ensure that your gift benefits the important programs and services you value.
A legacy gift is a true partnership – it allows you to help Bay Cove, while you preserve your financial resources for yourself and your beneficiaries. Bay Cove’s Planned Giving Program is designed to offer a wide range of giving options that maximize income and tax benefits for you and your family. Individuals who join Bay Cove’s Legacy Leadership Society are forward-thinking and reach into the future to transform the lives of people they might never meet.
Thank you for considering Bay Cove in your estate planning and for embracing the values that are the foundation of the work we do on behalf of those we serve.
How it Works
- Include a bequest to Bay Cove Human Services in your will or trust.
- Make your bequest unrestricted, or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
For more information on bequests and other legacy gifts, please contact David Hirschberg at 617-371-3167.